WELCOME !

Thank you to all of you that have come to take a look hope you enjoy what you see and please leave a comment i love to read what people think of my work xx

Sunday 4 July 2010

Just resting my eyes


well well i have been playing with this blog all day on and off. Don't think I'm getting the hang of it yet, here's another card it is a 5x7 made using it's a mans world clear stamps coloured with pro-markers the sentiment is also from the stamps i have no ideal what papers I've used have so many now also used a few buttons to embellish i have added the sentiment and stamp using 3d foam pads. Sorry about the the blob of light on the left i had already bagged the card before i took the photo, right now I'm going of to check out face book before every one thinks I've disappeared hope to catch up tomorrow love sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you have enjoyed looking and thank you for stopping by x

blogs i follow