WELCOME !

Thank you to all of you that have come to take a look hope you enjoy what you see and please leave a comment i love to read what people think of my work xx

Friday 16 July 2010

Another comp! (you never know)



This is another card for a comp i only have this penny black stamp but i like it so definitely room for more if my hubby allows me after ordering the cricut yesterday i doubt I'll be able to buy anything for a little while.
i have used some kanban card stock to make glitzy all the others are thing I've got in my stash the stamp is coloured using pro-markers.
I have entered it in to, http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute sarah......thanks for joining in the sketch fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card love your image I dont have any PB either got my images in a wallet swap
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card,good luck and enjoy your cricut,i am very jealous,x

    ReplyDelete

hope you have enjoyed looking and thank you for stopping by x

blogs i follow