WELCOME !

Thank you to all of you that have come to take a look hope you enjoy what you see and please leave a comment i love to read what people think of my work xx

Sunday 18 July 2010

Magical


I Have entered this one into
I have enjoyed this one got to use a new technique well new for me i mean. I have used a Daisy & Dandelion with love stamp collection i coloured using 3 blue pro-marker tones then stickles to decorate tree,
papers i have used are Anita's classic Christmas blue papers and pale blue card for backing, this is it till Tuesday doing a girls day out to the local newton Abbott for shopping coffee & cake yum yum! so till then be well love Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah...Oh that card IS magical....really like your choice of paper and all that glitter..nicely laid out. Hope your day was awesome!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

hope you have enjoyed looking and thank you for stopping by x

blogs i follow